usually due to the interruption of some features and features of the site. Therefore it is advised not to disable cookies.
Agricola Felline’s site is always looking for ways to improve its website and to facilitate the user’s collection of information on its products. For this purpose, it is important for the Agricola Felline site to understand how users use their website. Cookies also help the Agricola Felline site to offer the user a better and richer experience; for example, if you find something interesting, you may want to report it on Facebook or Twitter and cookies facilitate this operation.
Agricola Felline’s website has classified the cookies it uses based on the type of use, in the Essential, Statistical, Functional and Tracing categories.
How to notify the user and obtain his consent
When you visit the Agricola Felline website for the first time, a banner is displayed in the part
If you decide to partially or totally remove cookies, remember that using the website can be influenced by the removal of cookies and, if the computer on which you disable cookies is shared, such removal will affect all users who they use this computer.
Guarantor for Personal Data Protection:
The Agricola Felline site is not responsible for the content of third-party external websites that may set or not set cookies.
Types of cookies from the Agricola Felline website
- Under the EU Directive, cookies that are essential for the use of a website can also be used without consent; however the Agricola Felline website wishes to provide users with all the information available.
- Agricola Felline’s website uses Essential cookies for the following purposes:
Remember what the user ordered when opening other pages in a single visit
Remember the goods and services ordered when the user goes to the check-out page
Identify that the user has logged in
The cookies that the Agricola Felline website has defined as Essentials will NOT be used for:
Collect information that could be used to advertise products or services to the user
Remember your preferences or username after the current visit.
- Statistical cookies collect information on how to use the website by the user, ad
example: which pages are visited and the errors that can be found. These cookies are completely anonymous and are only used to help the Agricola Felline website to improve the functioning of its website and to understand the interests of users.
the Agricola Felline website uses statistical cookies for the following purposes:
Get statistics on how to use your website
Contribute to the improvement of the website thanks to the measurement of any errors that occur
- Cookies that have been defined as Statistical will NOT be used for:
Collect information that may be used to advertise products or services to you on other websites
- Functional cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings in order to improve the visit and the user experience on the Felline Agricola website.
the Agricola Felline website uses Functional cookies for:
Show the user when he or she logged into the website
Share information with partners to provide a service on the website Agricola Felline.
- The shared information is used solely to provide the service, product or functionality and never for other purposes
- Cookies defined as Functional will NOT be used for:
Address the user to other websites
- Tracing cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, for example the “Like” and “Share” buttons and the monitoring of the effectiveness of advertising. These services are provided by third parties in exchange for the recognition that the website Agricola Felline has been visited by the user.
- Agricola Felline’s website uses tracking cookies to connect to social networks like Facebook, which can subsequently use information on the user’s visit to send targeted advertisements to other websites.
Browsing the website of the Agricola Felline website you may receive cookies from other companies’ websites (third parties), for example by the presence of social plugins for Facebook and Gooogle + and other services such as Google Analytics and Google Maps.
The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from the sites managed by third parties. The management of information collected by third parties is governed by the various information available in the following links:
Facebook information on cookies: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Facebook cookie management: Privacy section of your account
Twitter information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
Twitter cookie management: Security and privacy section of your account
Google+ information: https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Google+ cookie management: https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
Google Analytics uses “cookies” to collect and analyze anonymously the information on the use of the website of the Agricola Felline website (including the user’s IP address). This information is collected by Google Analytics that processes it in order to draw up statistical reports for the Agricola Felline site regarding the activities on the website. This site does not use, and does not allow third parties to use, the Google analysis tool to monitor or collect personal identification information. Google does not associate the IP address with any other data held by Google nor does it attempt to link an IP address with the identity of a user. Google may also communicate this information to third parties where required by law or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. For more information, please refer to the link below: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing on his browser the opt-out component provided by Google. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Cookies used on the website
- _gat, third-party tracking cookies, duration 10 minutes (used for the analysis of visits);
_ga, persistent, third-party tracking cookies, duration 2 years (used to distinguish users).
Other cookies used on the Agricola Felline website:
Session, expires at the end of browsing the website;
Paypal.com, third-party tracking cookies, used for payments;
Facebook, persistent cookie
Management of cookies through your browser:
Users can decide through the settings of their browser whether to accept cookies or not.
Here’s how to disable cookies in the most common browsers:
- Firefox: https: //support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Chrome: https: //support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647? Hl = en
- Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Opera: http: //help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
- Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
For more information use the contacts on the site.